Friday, August 8, 2008

Hey, Everyone!

So since I took care of my aunt's blog for a little while I decided to get one of my own. As you may have noticed this is going to mainly be about my battle through the college acceptance process. I wanted to blog about it because I know that it is a hard process for many people and I was hoping I could help with the things I go through. This Monday I will be going on my first college visit to University of California : San Diego. This is one of my top five schools to go to... so I'm actually really excited!

So Stay Tuned!

P.S I miss you all <3

3 comments:

Peterson Clan said...

Hey Girl...Welcome to the world of blogging!!! So glad I can now click onto your name and see what you are up to as I am soo not into the whole "facebook" world!! Good Luck on your College Journey!! We Love you...

MsFish said...

YAY HALEE!!! You will be GREAT!

Ally said...

yehaw! Welcome to the world of "too much time on my hands". I would love to take your senior pictures..of course! :)